Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Portland

This past weekend my parents were nice enough to fly me home for a few days. It was so nice to escape Spokane for a few days and just relax. While there we had a big family dinner and we went shopping. I got some awesome maternity clothes. It's so nice to have some jeans that fit and I don't have to button with a hair tie :) The weekend flew by and now I'm back to Spokane where the forecast is snow :/

The only picture I took this weekend was of my niece Claire who bought these awesome glasses at the dollar store with her toothfairy money. She was pretty excited



This Friday is the big day when we get to find out the gender of our baby!! So I'll post again after that

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!! Im excited to see what you will be having!! Glad you got to go home. Im Jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete