So on an extremely full bladder we anxiously awaited our turn to be called back. When it was our turn the ultrasound tech was super nice and took the time to explain everything to us. When the first image of our little one popped up on the screen I completely forgot about my bulging bladder. I was so happy! I swear ultrasounds are the best. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my baby's heart beating away.
It was so cool to see the spine, brain, and all the different parts of my baby. We got lots of great pictures to bring home and even a recording of part of the ultrasound on tape. That's right VHS...we didn't even know where to buy one at :)
Then it came time to find out the sex! And.....
It's a boy alright!!
Lincoln Thomas Clukey
Being shy
Profile
Cute little foot
Now here I am at 18 weeks pregnant
We are so excited and feel so blessed to be expecting! I'm so happy to finally know what I'm having. I love that it's a little boy. I can't wait for him to get here! David and I went to dinner to celebrate on Friday and also out to buy our first outfit for the baby. It was so fun. April can't come soon enough!







No comments:
Post a Comment