Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Unexpected

Well life has been just a tad bit crazy since we moved here to Spokane. David started school, I got a job, AND we found out that I'm pregnant!! We are so excited to be expecting! So these last few weeks have been filled with morning sickness, working, and trying to find someone to take over our lease so we can move into a bigger place. We sorta need two bedrooms now.

This past weekend David and I went to Portland to spend some time with my family. We got to hang out with everyone and were fortunate enough to be given a couch set that my parents don't use anymore. So David left on Saturday to drive our new belongings back to Spokane. I stayed until Monday with my fam. It was so nice to have some time with them. On Monday I had my very first doctor appointment. I was a little nervous for it since I heard it can be quite invasive. It was, but luckily I had my mom there with me. I was able to see my baby on the ultra sound which was so amazing! I was surprised at how active it was. It looked like it was dancing around. I was 9 1/2 weeks when I went in and it was so amazing to see that in that short amount of time my baby actually looks like a mini human-well alien really but still. It was an incredible experience, one that I will never forget. Over all the appointment went well, the baby looked great and I was healthy so that was a relief. I'm now 10 weeks and I'm looking forward to getting out of my first trimester soon!!






Picking blackberries in the field by my parent's house


They love to run!



Our cute puppies at Manito park (here in Spokane)

1 comment: