Moving in all of our things
(we swear we aren't hoarders)
Turned that into this...
All with only one storage closet!! Now up the stairs
To the smallest bedroom ever!
And the best feature of our apartment is:
We have a yard!!
Since being in Spokane we have been working hard to get our apartment somewhat organized and we still don't have any decorations up, but those will hopefully come soon. David started law school and has been working hard to stay on top of his homework. At least it's homework he enjoys-for the most part. This past weekend my parents were able to come visit us. We had a great time with them and we were able to do a few fun things. I'm so happy that I'm living a lot closer to my family than I have in a long time.
Other than the location of our apartment and it's size, we are excited to be here and look forward to the next few years in Spokane :)
Your Place is cute!!! We need to get together again soon! Have you found a job yet?
ReplyDeleteYeah! So glad you guys are here!
ReplyDelete