Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Boy

Lincoln is growing so fast it's hard to believe. Tuesday he will be seven weeks. Where has the time gone? Since he is growing like a little weed I thought I'd update this with some pics

Sleepy time

Play time


Bath time
His favorite activity. Staring at the blinds. So fun!

So happy

Is this not the cutest face ever?!

6 comments:

  1. He is so much bigger! Super adorable pics. I think he looks so much like David in the bath pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little boy is adorable! I love all of his hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! I'm excited to see pics of your little one when he finally makes his debut, good luck :)

      Delete
  3. Bree, I don't think I've ever seen a cuter baby boy! I need to meet him! Hope all is well. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Maur! You definitely need to meet him! Hopefully someday soon :)

      Delete