Today Lincoln is one month old. It's hard to believe that one month ago I was still pregnant and working on getting him out. Man am I thankful that that part is over!! Terrible.
But life since then has been great! I'm loving being a Mom and spending time with my new little man. I love watching him grow and see all the changes he's going through. It seems like everyday he stays awake a little longer than the day before.
It hasn't all been bliss though. Poor little guy has been battling a cold and seems to have developed a bit of colic. So that's been interesting to say the least. So I've given up dairy in hopes that that solves the problem. Ever since I've given it up all I want is a hot fudge sundae. Yum! It's only been like a day though :/ If it helps the colic I'm all for it though. So here's hoping!
Happy 13th Claire!
8 years ago
He is super cute! Love his jacket with ears. Time goes by too fast. Enjoy the weekend!
ReplyDelete