Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Shower

This past weekend David and I took a trip down to Portland for my baby shower. It was so fun! We both had a three day weekend so we left Friday night and didn't come back until Monday evening. It was great. My sister, mom and aunt did such a great job planning and throwing my shower. We played some fun games, ate amazing food and I got hooked up! It was great. I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family. David's mom and sisters were also able to make the trip to Portland for the shower. It was so fun having them there!!

The food and decorations

My mom and sister Jayme


32 week update:
-Heartburn is still killer (lovin' the zantac)
-Lincoln is kicking harder and harder each day
-All I want to do is eat
-My back is a mess but the massage therapy is oh so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment