Today is David's 27th birthday! Since it's Sunday we decided to celebrate yesterday. We went and saw the movie The Grey, which was alright. Probably wouldn't watch it again- not nearly as scary as we thought it would be, but we still enjoyed it. The only part of it we didn't enjoy was the irresponsible parent who had their screaming baby in there. So frustrating. Anyway, after the movie we decided to try a restaurant we had never been to called Daus Stein Haus. They serve German food. The inside kind of looked like a Denny's but we tried it anyway. The food only turned out to be so-so but it was still nice to try somewhere new. After that we went to an ice cream shop that we had a coupon for called Maggie Moo's. It was basically a Cold Stone. Needless to say that was amazing. I love ice cream!
In other news, last week I had an ultra sound to make sure the placenta had moved away from my cervix. Thankfully it had! I also had to do the glucose test. Yuck!! But I passed :)
He's still a boy :)
28 weeks
We've also been trying to enjoy the snow here. Luckily it is starting to melt but I hear it is supposed to start back up again this week :( We took the puppies to the dog park where they loved running around in all the snow. It was cute to watch


you look so great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenna!!
Delete